Symposium-Sustainable Development Goals in Food Production
When: 14.09.2018, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: Room G00.001, Biozentrum Martinsried,
Grosshaderner Str. 2-4
Morning session: "NITROGEN, ESSENCE OF LIFE AND THREAT FOR HUMANKIND"
- Introduction - Martin Parniske, LMU
- "SDG 6: clean water: "Impacts and dynamics of nitrogensupply in local lake ecosystems" - Herwig Stibor, LMU
- "The nitrogen problem and the obvious solution" - Martin Parniske, LMU
Free Lunch and Open discussion with poster presentations of SDG-related students projects and idea gathering on white boards inspired by green SDGs.
Afternoon session: SDGs AND SCIENCE GARDEN PROJECTS WITH THE TUM
- "SDGs at InnovationsGeist" - Laura Janssen, LMU InnovationsGeist
- "The LMU science garden designs" - Jonas Bellingrodt, LMU
Coffee and science garden poster session
- Award ceremony
- SDGs at Biotopia - Michael John Gorman, Biotopia
- "Public awarness of SDGs and agricultural challenges" - Kathrin Zinkant, Süddeutsche Zeitung
Please register for free via Email with Dagmar Hann
Dr. Dagmar Hann