Working student for research project proposals (m/f/d)
We are a young company specialised in project management of public-private research projects. As we anticipate new research projects/proposals over the next few months, we are looking for new members to join our team!
What your role would entail:
• proposal writing for Horizon Europe research project calls, primarily in but not restricted to CVD, immunology, rare diseases, application of AI/ML in healthcare etc.
• assist in the project management of ongoing research projects
What we expect:
• you are enrolled in an advanced study program, preferably medicine or master’s/PhD in pharmacology, biology, or allied subjects
• first experience or at least a keen interest in research and writing of grant applications
• excellent writing and communication skills in English
• hands-on mentality, and good self-management
What you can expect:
• familiarity with the field of research proposals; immensely helpful for those planning to seek an academic career
• introduction and first experience in research project management
• relaxed working atmosphere in the heart of Haidhausen
• flexible working hours including possibility to work partly from home • 14 € / hour (approx. 8 hours/week)
• start of work: Ideally December 2021 /January 2022
We look forward to your short application by 22nd November 2021.
Steinbeißer Project Management UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Seat: Prinzregentenstraße 100, 81677 Munich, Germany Office: Steinstraße 44, 81677 Munich
+49 176 2313 7668