Student Assistend at ViGeneron
ViGeneron was founded in 2017 as a spin-off of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich. As a young and innovative gene therapy company, we develop novel therapeutics for previously untreatable ophthalmic diseases. Our goal is to offer patients new treatment options with our novel adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based technology platforms.
To successfully achieve this goal, we are looking for a Student Assistant (m/f/d) to support our team in Planegg (Mini-Job, 25 h per month).
Your main task includes:
Molecular biological and microbiological work (such as cloning, PCR, restriction digests, plasmid preparations from E. coli at different scales, protein extraction, western blot)
- Ongoing or completed Master studies in Life Sciences
- Experience in molecular biological methods, such as DNA-, RNA-, and protein extraction/purification, PCR, different cloning techniques, plasmid preparation, restriction digest
- Excellent documentation skills and structured way of working
- Reliability, ability to work independently and accurately, flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Confident handling of common computer programs (MS Office, etc.)
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Open and familiar working environment with flat hierarchies in a dynamic and well-coordinated team
- Possibility to gain research experience in an innovative and future-oriented company
- An interesting and versatile role that can be shaped by your commitment
We are looking forward to receiving your application. In addition to a short motivational letter and resume, your documents should also include a possible starting date.
- vi-genereon (198 KByte)