Bewerbungsportal für das Graduiertenkolleg "Molecular Principles of Synthetic Biology" geöffnet!
This Research Training Group brings together junior researchers from biology, chemistry and physics, who work in the emerging field of Synthetic Biology. It provides an innovative, integrated and international PhD training program. Funded by the DFG, the Research Training Group is a joint initiative by leading scientists from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich as well as from the Technical University Munich (TUM) and the Max-Planck Institute of Biochemistry.
You have to apply via our online application tool which is open from December 20, 2018 - February 20, 2019.
Timeline for the application round 2019:
- December 20, 2018: Opening of our online application system
- Application deadline February 20, 2019 (closure of the online application system)
- Deadline for submission of recommendation letters February 22, 2019
- Beginning of March 2019: Interviews via Skype
- Middle of March 2019: Interviews in Munich
- End of March 2019: Final decisions
- Start of doctoral study: as soon as possible